This website is a documentation of my statistics studies at LMU Munich. I would like to share interesting assignments, programs, mathematical proofs such as calculations here on this website.
In addition to the technical posts, I want to share my opinon on interesting current events or (in my opinion) interesting topics under notes. That will include topics like politics, lifestyle, literature and so on.
I look forward to receive feedback via Disqus or Github.
The website is built with a simple Hugo Theme. The reason is, that I would like to improve my R Blogdown Skills by keeping this website up to date.
- 2021/10/25 Probabilities in Squid Game's Bridge Game- Binomial Distribution
- 2021/09/22 Full Financial Dashboard
- 2021/09/16 Crypto dashboard - speedrun
- 2021/05/14 Bob Ross' Paintings - Data Analysis in R (Tidy Tuesday)
- 2021/05/12 Brain Tumor MRI Image Data (EDA) - Python
- 2021/04/25 HTH vs. HTT - The attempt of an explanation
- 2021/04/16 Sieve of Eratosthenes in R and Python
- 2021/03/28 Mall Customer Segmentation - Machine Learning in R
- 2021/03/27 Risks and Returns Sharpe Ratio - Python Stock Data Analysis
- 2021/03/24 Exploring the Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Market - Python Data Analysis
- 2021/03/23 John Snow's Ghost Map - Python Data Analysis
- 2021/03/21 Volatility of US Bond Yields
- 2021/03/14 Basic Descriptive Statistics in Python (Wisconsin Breast Cancer Dataset)
- 2021/02/28 UNIMUC - A Discord bot for LMU Students
- 2021/01/27 More transportation methods, more passengers, less CO2?
- 2021/01/19 "Palestine and the Right to movement Initiative" - An Interview with George Zeidan.
- 2021/01/14 Epsilon Delta Proof (continuity)
- 2021/01/04 Burgernomics - The BigMac Index in R (Tidy Tuesday)
- 2021/01/01 New year. First Blog.
- 2021/01/01 Wilson's Theorem (Proof)
- 2021/01/01 笛子 - Enjoy it.